- 5 MHz SPI Compatible
- Supply Voltage Range: 1.6 V to 3.6 V
- SPI Modes (0.0) & (1.1)
- 256-byte Page Write Buffer
- Additional Identification Page with Permanent Write Protection
- Self-timed Write Cycle
- Hardware and Software Protection
- Block Write Protection- Protect 1/4, 1/2 or Entire EEPROM Array
- Low Power CMOS Technology
- 100 Year Data Retention
- Bare die for smallest form factor and highest integration
- Portable medical electronics
- Battery powered sensor applications
- Hearing aids
- High reliability real-time data logging
Die Physical Data:
Footprint: 6.307mm² (9776.206mil²)
Request Pad Layout
- Array Write Protection: 1/4, 1/2, Whole
- ECC: Yes
Organisation: VCC (Min): 1.6V
VCC (Max): 3.6V
Page size: 256Bytes
- Green:Available from stock or at low factory MOQ.
- Amber: Available on factory order with MOQ.
- Red: High factory MOQ may apply, please ask for details.
- Green: This bare die is specified and tested for use in high reliability applications.
- Amber: This bare die can meet higher reliability specifications with additional testing & qualification, please ask for details.
- Red: This bare die is not specified or specifically designed for use in high reliability applications.
- Green: This bare die is qualified for space applications or has space level qualification data, please ask for details.
- Amber: This bare die can be specified for space applications with additional testing and qualification, please ask for details.
- Red: Suitability of this bare die for space applications is unknown and requires further qualification, please ask for details.