Our Mission Statement
- To provide a working environment for electronic engineers to select suitable bare die components for their designs. Both electrical performance & commercial availability
- To provide engineers responsive technical support at design and component selection stages
- To provide a reliable high quality source of bare die supply from first prototypes, tape-outs and into volume production
- To provide an on-going point of technical support throughout the program life and effectively deploy our die processing resources as needed.
- To provide creative technical solutions in the event of component obsolescence or via management of long term programs.
- To partner with like-minded semiconductor companies focused on the customer and with a commitment to supporting the bare die format.
- Achieve a level of standardization across what is perceived as a niche non-standard product
- Help engineers use die to innovate and develop products with a competitive market edge
- Empower and support growth in use of the bare die format globally and across all industries
- Promote increased integration of products at a modular or system level by going to die level.
Our Core Values
- Quality comes first
- Customers are our focus
- Our people are our strength
- Continuous improvement and creative innovation
- Partners with a similar mindset.