- 5 MHz SPI Compatible
- Supply Voltage Range: 1.6 V to 3.6 V
- SPI Modes (0.0) & (1.1)
- 256-byte Page Write Buffer
- Additional Identification Page with Permanent Write Protection
- Self-timed Write Cycle
- Hardware and Software Protection
- Block Write Protection- Protect 1/4, 1/2 or Entire EEPROM Array
- Low Power CMOS Technology
- 100 Year Data Retention
- Bare die for smallest form factor and highest integration
- Portable medical electronics
- Battery powered sensor applications
- Hearing aids
- High reliability real-time data logging
- Array Write Protection: 1/4, 1/2, Whole
- ECC: Yes
Organisation: VCC (Min): 1.6V
VCC (Max): 3.6V
Page size: 256Bytes
- Green:Available from stock or at low factory MOQ.
- Amber: Available on factory order with MOQ.
- Red: High factory MOQ may apply, please ask for details.
- Green: Available as a qualified High Reliability die from the manufacturer, please ask for specification.
- Amber: Testing & qualification by Die Devices with warranty and certification (no OEM warranty), please ask for details.
- Red: Available as a commercial grade die only.
- Green: A die designed for Space is available from the manufacturer, please ask for specification.
- Amber: Available in a Space qualified package and may be available as a die, please ask for details.
- Red: Not available in Space qualified form. Available via 3rd party testing only, please ask for details.