- Schmitt Trigger on each Input
- Noise Immunity greater than 50%
- No limit on input rise and fall time
- Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL loads
- Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0V
- Low Input Current: 1.0µA
- Input protection against static discharge & transient excess voltages
- Military Temperature range for high reliability
- Committed long term support with no die mask changes.
- I/P Level: CMOS
- O/P Level: CMOS
- Bits: 4
- Schmitt Trigger: Yes
VCC (Max): 18.00V
fMIN @ VNOM: 8MHz
tpd (Max) @ VNOM: 180.0ns
ICC (Max) @ VNOM: 0.0600mA
VNOM (Max): 10.0V
Output Drive (Max): 2mA
- Green:Available from stock or at low factory MOQ.
- Amber: Available on factory order with MOQ.
- Red: High factory MOQ may apply, please ask for details.
- Green: This bare die is specified and tested for use in high reliability applications.
- Amber: This bare die can meet higher reliability specifications with additional testing & qualification, please ask for details.
- Red: This bare die is not specified or specifically designed for use in high reliability applications.
- Green: This bare die is qualified for space applications or has space level qualification data, please ask for details.
- Amber: This bare die can be specified for space applications with additional testing and qualification, please ask for details.
- Red: Suitability of this bare die for space applications is unknown and requires further qualification, please ask for details.