- High Input Voltage up to 20V
- Used for Shift Register, Counter & Toggle Applications
- Medium-Speed Operation - 16 MHz (typ.) at 10V
- Static Flip-Flop Operation with Set-Reset Capability
- Symmetrical Output Characteristics
- Specified at 5V, 10V & 15V
- Low Input Current: 1.0µA
- High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
- Military Temperature Range for High Reliability
- Committed long term support with no die mask changes.
- I/P Level: CMOS
- O/P Level: CMOS
- Bits: 2
- 3-State O/P: No
VCC (Max): 18.00V
fMIN @ VNOM: 8MHz
tpd (Max) @ VNOM: 130.0ns
ICC (Max) @ VNOM: 0.0600mA
VNOM (Max): 10.0V
Output Drive (Max): 1.6mA
- Green:Available from stock or at low factory MOQ.
- Amber: Available on factory order with MOQ.
- Red: High factory MOQ may apply, please ask for details.
- Green: This bare die is specified and tested for use in high reliability applications.
- Amber: This bare die can meet higher reliability specifications with additional testing & qualification, please ask for details.
- Red: This bare die is not specified or specifically designed for use in high reliability applications.
- Green: This bare die is qualified for space applications or has space level qualification data, please ask for details.
- Amber: This bare die can be specified for space applications with additional testing and qualification, please ask for details.
- Red: Suitability of this bare die for space applications is unknown and requires further qualification, please ask for details.